Monday 15 March 2010

Opening Ceremony

Hey everyone!
This is my fourth blog. Wow...
After a serious emotional breakdown and some overwhelming motivation,
I decided to start this new blog to share my artwork.
I also wanted to receive reviews and comments from my readers,
and this, I hope, will help me to improve faster.
I know that I am no one special, and my artwork doesn't stand out at all.
But I just hope that this is a move that will change that fact.

So, here is the first artwork I would like to share. (click to zoom in for the details)

I created this for my perspective assignment.
I didn't get high marks for this because I didn't fulfill the requirement, which is high angle view or 3-point perspective.
My angle wasn't extreme enough.
But anywayz, I was satisfied because I enjoyed drawing it,
as there were a lot of musical instruments and as I drew, I imagined myself in a band, jamming together.



Alas!
My long time hidden artwork is finally revealed.





*

No comments:

Post a Comment